<body>
 

April 25, 2009 7:29 PM

once we hit the top, there's no stopping us.

3 Letters

Maybe it was the judges
maybe it was how stupid they were
they didn't care enough to budge
I realized this as i saw those tears (I saw them, that was more heartbreaking than the results)

I guess we expected too much
Well, I thought we did great (awesomely in fact, which is why we expected so much)
You only realize it's reality with one touch
I don't believe it's fate (or even reality, but it was.)

Who knew this could break someone
who knew that 3 letters could wake someone up
We don't want to tell anyone
All we want to do is drown ourselves in a cup (of juice, not alcohol.)

I think what they say means nothing
Of course, to others it may mean something.

Maybe you're scared people will start looking down
at us, with a frown.

They won't, they'll sympathize
They have to know we did our best
Even if they aren't necessarily nice (or even don't sympathize a little)
We'll do our best during the test (May 8th.)

I think we all deserve something better than those 3 letters

I think this isn't worth your tears

I think you ought to calm down 1 second and breathe

I think you ought to cheer up

I think you ought to remember that what we received isn't what's important.

I think you ought to realize that we're one.

I think you ought to remember that time heals everything

But you also ought to remember that friends do too.

And you have those.

So stop crying

So stop fretting

Just smile and realize what you've contributed and helped with

The end product is what matters

Not the results.

<3

- Anu :)

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments