<body>
 

June 9, 2008 1:00 AM

saa, my first full ELDDS camp, and it was my last.
and I was facilitating.
I vow to crash next year's ELDDS camp. ZETTAI NI! (that's Japanese for "FOR SURE!")
When I heard that there was a meeting by all the sec 4s about the ELDDS camp, I was v. happy.
When I found out that not all the sec 4s were there, I was... still happy.
When I found out that we weren't playing any of the games, I was... neutral. (I for one wouldn't be caught dead doing the apple bobbing thing.)
When I found out that there was a general knowledge quiz, Inner Bookman started to cry, and I was... slightly not happy.
And then came the requirement that we had to act like "responsible sec 4s", and I was pretty convinced that one hour into the camp I was going to retreat into myself and stop talking completely for the whole day. (Too hard, too hard!)

But it ended up being quite fun, though I gave a total of about three forfeits (I think it's quite a sad number, but then again I'm a bit sad-istic when it comes to that sort of thing.). I made people dance the Hare Hare Yukai (it ended up looking very different from the Hare Hare Yukai though...), and got other people to yell quotes from 300 outside the HOD room (Do the HODs even know what 300 is?). But that kept me going, and I was happy.
Oh right, and I must have done the Hare Hare Yukai, the Motteke! Sailor Fuku and the Soulja Boy at least seven times each over the course of the day. Maybe more. I made myself so happy XD

And of course, being the generously-self-appointed Joseph Goebbels of ELDDS (I need a heir! OMG I HAVE NO HEIR.), I made a video 8D.


If during the alleged Hare Hare Yukai there's unstable footage, that's my bad - I started doing all the actions to the Hare Hare Yukai with my right hand in the middle of the dance. ^^
*cough cough*to be narcissistic, why didn't i record myself doing the soulja boy. */cough cough*

I did enjoy posing for the kung fu picture though. That was kinda fun. I remember back when I was in sec2 and sec3 and I used to do the whole see-how-far-we-can-bend-backwards thing with Prisia and Vicky would come along and go all "NO IT'S DANGEROUS! D8" and I'd try my best to justify it.

oh well. nothing left to say i shall sign off nao.
enjoy video XDDDD
(it made joy fall out of the window laughing)

- ai, faith

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments