<body>
 

August 23, 2006 2:05 PM

the new skin ^^.

Thank you all for your comments on the blog.
Seriously.
And now I shall make a public announcement.
POST,PEOPLE,POST!
THE BLOG STAGNATES IF NOT FOR THE POSTS!
*...*
...that was a bit overreactive.
I'm so happy that the blogskin received positive response that if it were measurable in distance it'd have gone to Neptune and back ^_^.
I was kinda afraid that it'd not be well-received,though I don't doubt Prisia's opinions; only my own.
(On a side note I was sort of surprised that Prisia liked the skin even though the text box was in pink.)
I think I'll have to de-spam the site.
Ok I've said my piece.
Once again thank you all for your opinions on the skin.
And to all the people who haven't found the secret section,there are a few things you can do.

a)Use a Magnifying Glass.
b)Change your Glasses.
c)Stare blankly at the Computer Screen.
d)Curse Faith Sim for not making the secret section more obvious.
e)Use SuperGlue to glue your eyes to the screen. (Not recommended.Faith Sim will not take responsibility for undue side effects.)
f)Wait 24 hours a day for Faith Sim to go on MSN so you can ask her where the secret section is.(Note:I usually only come on MSN on weekends.Otherwise it generally shouldn't be me.)
g)Drop Faith Sim an email. (I don't love reading my email.I like instant messages better.)
h)Close the window and say that the secret section is for losers.

g2g.BB!

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments