<body>
 

May 30, 2006 11:49 PM

hihi

hiie...erm...well, i am the mysterious secondary one junoir, chelsia here! u all knoe me? i hpe so...nvm if u all dunno me! haha...well, actually it is me who changed this skin,hope u all like it!haha, asked for simphoni's opinion before choosing it actually! have u all been watching any movies? i have watched a few haha...quite enjoyable...go watch some guys! they are very entertaining....hope u all have ben catching up with ur studies lately oo! hahaz, i am quite busy actually, loaded with homework and projects, sigh, nvm, my mum says i must have some patience, with patience, i can finish my work in no time.dah, okie i reall dunno wad to say. kks, the CIPs are approaching, hope all of you will get some donations! haha, good luck, kks, must get going bb...

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments