<body>
 

April 21, 2006 12:32 AM

yoyoyo!

It's 1231am right now there's sports day tomorrow!!!

I wanna apologise to you Vidhya and the other debaters:( Sorry if we made you feel that way-The exco. is going to make superb plans(by courtesy of reka,yingxuan and nisha) to help the debaters and actresses bond more:)

all the best to the emcees for sports day tomorrow!!!

Congratulations to the debate team who will receive their semi-finalist prizes onstage tomorrow:) I'm really sorry that I cannot make it:(

I do hope you girls liked the cards that we made:) If it helps, the members stayed back to write on the cards till late in the evening*smiles*

I love you girls!!! We will help make things better:) It's gonna be a promising future-must reach out more to the lower secondary and make them be more involved:) so as to foster a sense of belonging to the great society and want to do things out of love and loyalty:)

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments