<body>
 

April 22, 2006 8:42 PM

wassup folks.

hey i havent posted for so long.

been very busy you see :S

i see my son!!! wooohoo :)

HI SONNY LOVE!!!!!!

relax ok? daddylove's got ur back alll the time any time.

ur mc-ing on sports day was FANTASTICO!

vicky's too!

ahhh all my children are following in papa's footsteps!

just like how babylove was fantastic on speech day!!

ahhh how u all grow up sooo fast.

anyway relax my son. i understand how you feel and im so proud that you are sooo passionate about debate. rock on son!

as for me, my life is pretty sucky at the moment.

i just had a minor operation on my foot because there has been an infection because of diabetes and so i had part of my left big toe removed. it hurts like HELL!

but never mind i will ENDURE.

i love you all.

(i just hate my life)

haha ok anyway my son i trust that you will carry on the passion and lead the team to victory next year. i'll try to come back and help with ur training next year :)

for now we'll be grooming the embryos and baby and missy loves.

i think ill be superrr sad at farewell. ill cry like HELL.

the family of love has been my source of joy, hope and the will to carry on.

to the family of love : you guys rock! and u have no idea how much i love you and how proud i am of you guys.

let's carry on the tradition. :)

peace out~reka~

P.S. i changed my blog! to http://perceptionsofparadise.blogspot.com check it out!

P.P.S. thank you so much to all the drama people. sorry abt the roses fiasco. we were really upset. and thanks for the suppot and cards. we are truly grateful. expect a family of love surprise soon :)

our motto : love is the answer.

our mission : keep spreading the love.

our vision : enlarge the family of love. :P

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments