<body>
 

April 27, 2006 7:55 PM

rest well reka

HEY REKA!

Here's wishing your leg a speedy recovery:) I'll get to bond more with you everyday while helping you carry your bag up the stairs:) We'll be there for each other,won't we?:) *winks*

I can't wait for the family of love suprise:)

Hey secondary 1 JUNIOR! What's your name? Don't worry-there must be a reason why you were allocated to be in eldds:) Perhaps you will get over your disappointment of not being in track soon:) I'll tell you a secret of mine personally:) After you reveal yourself to me-LOL:) I understand your feelings:) So you're not alone,okay?

Don't worry,we'll create more opportunities for you to get to know your seniors better BY NAME AND BY HEART:) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

11 more days till exams are over!!!!

LOVE,lilin

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments