<body>
 

April 22, 2006 2:00 PM

new...

heyz...i am quite new to cedar eldds cauz i am a sec 1...i lurve posting messages on blogs, but onli if i have the time. i lurve my eldds seniors, eg. ying xuan, lilin, husna and....actually i dunn realli knoe the names of most of my seniors, onli knoe some. Actually, Eldds was not my dream CCA, my dream CCA is track and field. you see, i love running, i was chosen but my mum asked me to reject.well, i do understand why she asked me reject it, cauz she is afraid that the training is too tough for me and it will tire me out. furthermore, she is afraid that it mite affect my studies, well, so i chose Eldds, cauz i like ACTING, just like most of u. i actually considered modern dance too, but i did not get in. so that is how i landed in Eldds, but i am quite happie here. dunn worrie, i did not come here reluctantly. i knoe i will enjoy myself here so i chose Eldds.heex...school is quite stressful cauz there are too many tests/exams coming at the same time. sigh, i suppose this is part of life. however, i suppose the sec.4s like lilin and ying xuan must be undergoing even more stress. i just wish everyone good luck in whatever u all do.kks, i thinka it is time for me to leave the computer, see ya guys.bye and take care. God bless u all!

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments