<body>
 

February 19, 2006 12:29 PM

i'm back!!!

YAY i can officially blog again!!! As in,my entries are finally able to be published again!!!

WHEE!!! *jumps jumps jumps*

First of all,I wanna CONGRATULATE the debating team for their win last Friday and I do so hope that many,many,many of you will be able to come support them for the second preliminary round at Deyi sec. this Friday!!! I'm nabbing one consent form for myself first:):):)

Secondly, ELDDS session on the 7th of March will be CANCELLED because all the secondary 3 pupils will be going for their annual outdoor adventure camp with 40 leaders(whee i'm going too!) and there will be a lack of manpower to teach the other levels. Drama session for the secondary 3s and 4s with Coach Serena will be held concurrently with the production session the following week.

There are a few other matters that I'm going to talk about but this blog is quite public as I can see... so I will reserve my comments when we are gathered together in school:)

Loads of love, LI LIN.

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments