<body>
 

January 8, 2006 9:06 PM

Yo Yo yo!!!

Vanakam, Selamat Datang and hello to all u tiny peeps out there!!!! You know, this is actually
the first time i'm posting here... its soooooo cool... I must do this more often... aniwayz.... I
think this yr is gonna be explosive as our exco is ROCKIN' this yr... of course last yr's was also
good.... aniway... I hope to all u little budding little eldd'ers out there... COME JOIN CEDAR
ELDDS!!! Yay!!!! ok.. I know everione is bored by now... so I juz dropped by to say what I have
in mind for our fantastically x-plosive cca.. at least wat I hope will be acheived this yr....
1) FULL attendence of course.. to prove to the rest of cedar that we are MOST certainly
not a slacking cca...
2) Enthusiasm and full-hearted(wait, is this a real word...ah! who cares?) participation...
3) PLs PLs send more ppl to debate... it is like a dying legacy.... pretty pretty please!!!!
{ Pls dun be shy to come up to Lilin or any of the exco if u secretly desire to join debate!}
4) Please try and canvass ppl to join ELDDS... even if u have 2 drag them frm other cca's
... hee hee... kidding.... but pls try.. if u have frns scared to leave other ccas to join... be
supportive!!!!
5) Enjoy.... enjoy.. and enjoy!!!!!
6) Try and ask Mrs. Ng to let us attend more drama and debate competetions.....

Yar... well basically tt's what I hope we can acheive.... if anybody else wants to put up their
expectations too... pls pls feel free to do so..... well..I gtg.. dinnertime.... bye beautiful,sexy
ladies and vixen of ELDDS....

love,hugs and kisses.... Vidhya....

P.S. I CAN"T WAIT FOR TMR"S AUDITIONS!!!! ARGHHH!!!!!!YIPPIE DOO DAA!!!!

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments