<body>
 

January 8, 2006 9:51 PM

Hewwo!!! ^^ Wow! This is my first time seeing this blog...Yes my FIRST time..But anyways..me dropping by to say..WE MUST GET THE BEST BATCH OF SEC 1 THIS YEAR!!!!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE MAKE THIS YEAR MEMORABLE FOR ALL OF US AN-- *gagged and made to stop yelling* Hehehe..ahhh im crapping..i just feel that we really should do our best ok? So far, Ive seen many enthusiatic ppl and i really appreciate them *refuses to give names* for being so commited. This is my last year in Cedar~ im sure all of us sec 4s would want to see Eldds get Silver *or Gold and surpass the expectation ^^* yuppx...im just feeling a lil' emotional right now..my brother went off NS and i now truly felt how lonesome it is at home..T_T even though he was a jerk..teases me..owes me $$..ever so rebellious and steals my stuff...he is still my brother..Ok im going off the topic =P Lets get the best of the best from the SEC 1 ok!! We must strive and show to Cedar we are not useless, hopeless or even a slack/dump CCA!!! WE WILL RUN TOWARDS THE SUNSET HAND IN HAND TILL WE SUCCEED!!! *Sparkles*
PS: dont ask me why i said run towards e sun and all dat s**t...its sumtin from e comics i just read ^^ LOL

An0nYM0uS

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments