<body>
 

December 17, 2005 11:41 AM

lilin's christmas post!!!

Hello everybody!

HU LI LIN is in the house to BLOG:) Ying Xuan texted me this morning and SHE SCARED me badly. She,the wonderul ELDDS secretary,hurried me to go blog and i was like, bolting up in my seat on the chair and obliged quickly:) Yup,yingxuan,your blog entry is beautiful!!!

I'm going to PUNISH the secondary 1 and 2s when we open school because they have not been blogging all these two months. Let me see how i shall punish them...*polishes knife* HAHAHAHA:) No,seriously,do blog:) You can blog about anything-even about anime(FAITH:)) or about your newfound crushes(nah,you guys are too young) or about movies that you have watched:)

I had the honour of watching two movies this week(that's surprising,considering my parents have more or less grounded me for the hols in the extent of wanting me to revise for my schoolwork) and these two movies are of GREAT calibre because they're classic Literature novels:)

I watched PRIDE AND PREJUDICE.It's such an ASTOUNDING movie you should all go catch it:) I loved it. It's easy to comprehend,the scenery is GORGEOUS,it's not your typical action-action-hero-meets-girl-and-there's-a-happy-ending Hollywood movie. This is sort of set back in the early days of Britain and it's really good for english classic literature tales' analysis:) Future literature students,take your cue from here:) At least if you don't have money to catch a $38 musical(Oi!Sleeping beauty),do catch this $7 movie. And borrow the novel afterthat:) That's what i'm doing.

BTW,sec 2s,tell me about your new academic combinations:) I'm DYING to know...

I also watched PERHAPS LOVE,which is a Chinese musical. Think, Moulin Rouge in Chinese. Perhaps Love should be winning the Chinese version of an oscar award i think. But perhaps love is more suited for older age groups,because i watched it yesterday and i didn't understand the perplexity of it because i could not comprehend what the characters have been through because i'm still too young...But the musical songs ARE BRILLIANT and the circus aristocratic moves are BREATHTAKING... It's a serious genre movie,so yeah:) It will do you good if you want to watch it:)

Today,i'm going to watch the Christmas Airway skit to support YINGXUAN,who's starring in it:) For all those who are bored/happen to be free tonight,you guys can go catch her performance:) There's also a choir singing christmas carols:)

Venue: Serangoon Gardens Country Club's auditorium
Time:7pm++++++++
Non-guests have to pay $2 i think.

I'm getting yingxuan a bouquet of flowers...but sSHHHHH,don't tell her or else it won't be a surprise!!!

And PS. WE HAD AN EXCO MEETING last week and we played on the spier web outside potong pasir's macdonalds outlet!!! I THINK THE SPIDER WEB IS THE MOST FUN FORM OF DESTRESSING:) It was my first time climbing a spider web(says in an indignant voice,"Well,excuse me for my level of maturiy") so it was fun:):):)

How's everybody getting along??? Please DO blog.

LAI YIYING,you're ordered to blog about your trip to new zealand on our blog as well:) evil cackles...EVERYBODY,YOU'RE COMMANDED TO BLOG AS WELL!!!!!!



Sec 1s,you guys will be sec 2 seniors next year already:) Do not scared of streaming,for streaming is quite minor compared to what i've been through in my 3 years of schooling in Cedar. Sec 2 is the year that you will find yourselves being more and more attached and enthusiastic to your cca and it's the year when you're not the babies of the school but are still being doted on and taken care of:)





Sec 2s,you guys will be sec 3 seniors next year already. I know all of you are wondering if you can even survive sec 3. COME ON,i did it,and i had many,many,many things to do but i did it,and so did the rest of my cohort,so don't be scared:) Sec 3 is the PRIME time of secondary school life,so cherish all opportunities,LIVE THE DAY:)

Yi Ling and Reema,IP will be a completely new difference from secondary school life,so embrace yourselves ad work hard there:) Make a name for yourselves and always be proud of the fact that you guys were from cedar eldds:) You girls have so much gutso and i'm really,really,really proud of you guys:) so jiayou:) Make the best of your lives in a new environment:)





Sec 3s,we all must work hard for our O levels next year:) HEYHEY,we can take a glamour photo during our graduation night:) LOL:) But honestly,let's look forward to more bondings in times of adversity and stress,okay?
We can make it:) For cedar eldds is going to rise high one day(in the nearing future) and we seniors will look back and beam at our juniors:) There's no link,but that's all right...






Sec 4 seniors,with leading leader wonderful jeannette...please keep in touch with us:) We are forever...Cedar ELDDS:)you're welcome to blog anytime as well:) totally:)

OKAY:) I got to go:)

Loads of love,lilin

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments