<body>
 

December 2, 2005 1:12 PM

jeannette again.

heys!! esp to sec 2s.. anyone wanna buy my txtbks? i have some really new ones.. like combined physics text, social studies sec3 and 4, and my ten year series. ( its only 2 yrs back) anyways!! please let me know okay? cause i need the $ to buy jc books.. sorry. cause my mum said its time i work for $ to get my own books. or i would have given my books away. but heys! there are some which i can give, like pure physics, um.. bio? but they were hand me downs so they are really quite old. or should i say really old but if u dont mind.. yea. but u gotta come pick it up. get my contact from lilin ya thanks! and oh, if anyone needs ring files and those flat files ( u know those plastic ones? with the fasteners.. or however u spell them) tell me!! buy from me.. gosh. my house is flooded with them. ( okays thats just a description! ) okays so long thanks again!

love,
jean

>
comments please ^_^
0 comments