<body>
 

December 1, 2005 12:53 PM

Emergency ELDDS meeting

Hello everybody!

*Note:Can we have blog template changes every month with different people changing them? -Someone IT-savvy like Yiying or Aarthi or ANYONE can do it. A secret I have to reveal to all of you: I don't know how to change blogspot's templates:(

Okay,I've just emailed the level coordinaters our proposal for our CCA Fair,which is going to be held on 29th December 2005. All of you will receive the proposal and contact list and your duty is to read through the proposal in a DETAILED MANNER. Those of you who do not do so will receive a spanking from the exco,literally.

I'll tell the level coordinaters the date of the NEXT meeting(which is going to be next week) by Saturday Night,latest.

Get ready to slog your guts out for the love of decorating and revamping the EL noticeboard and souvenirs for the new secondary 1 students(Haha,all of you are getting older! You're no longer the babies in school!) and DRESS UP:)

Love, Li Lin

If you have any queries, email me at my full name at hotmail. Thanks!



>
comments please ^_^
0 comments